Vinyl Siding Installation Servicing the Front Range, Summit & Eagle County
Of all the different exterior home siding choices available today, vinyl siding stands out for the excellent value it offers. The vinyl material sheds moisture rather than absorbing it. Vinyl siding also does not support mold or mildew growth and won’t succumb to moisture damage.
Vinyl siding is designed to look good for many years, retaining its original color despite extreme exposure to the elements. This siding product also delivers impressive performance without requiring any maintenance. Your installation expense is your only expense.
New siding, along with a well-maintained roof, can increase your home’s value and dramatically improve your home’s curb appeal. Metro Construction is the one-stop source of your roofing and siding needs!
Mastic Home Exteriors by Ply Gem is the “Exterior Solution” for homeowners with a wide range of products, including insulated siding, traditional vinyl siding, polymer shakes, replacement windows, shutters, vinyl soffit, aluminum soffit, fascia, gutters, and gutter protection.
Mastic Vinyl Siding
Contractors and homeowners prefer low-maintenance siding made of vinyl or polymer over wood, fiber cement, brick, or stucco options. And it’s easy to see why Mastic is a favorite choice for vinyl siding. Whether you choose traditional lap siding, vertical siding shakes, or insulated siding, you get a beautiful exterior product that’s build to last.
Features of Mastic siding products:
- Beauty in many styles, like freshly painted or stained wood
- Exceptional durability
- Easy to maintain
- Can help promote energy efficiency
- Add value and aesthetic appeal to your home
Vinyl siding can look as good as real wood shingles and shakes.
Vinyl siding’s popularity has grown significantly over the years, and it’s easy to see why when you consider the benefits.
- Made primarily from PVC (polyvinyl chloride) resins, vinyl siding was first manufactured in the 1950s but wasn’t widely used until the late 1970s.
- Vinyl siding offers zero maintenance, immunity to mold and moisture damage, and plenty of styles and colors to choose from.
- In better-quality vinyl siding, wood-grain surface texture can make the product look surprisingly like real wood. Better grades of vinyl siding also tend to be thicker, for improved rigidity and higher impact resistance.
- Since PVC expands and contracts significantly in response to temperature changes, vinyl siding can’t be solidly nailed to wall sheathing. Instead, each course of siding “floats” on slotted nailing fins.
Here at Metro Construction, we can install home siding to suit your style and budget. Contact us today to get started!
Well-crafted trim details complete your exterior transformation.
The overall impression created by new siding is as much about trim details as it is the siding itself. In a truly professional installation, the corner trim, J-channels, soffit panels, gutters, and downspouts all look good together. Compatible colored caulks and sealants should also be used. Make sure to discuss these details along with your siding choices when planning your new siding installation.
For a vinyl siding price estimate, contact Metro Construction by phone at 877.WOW.METRO or contact us by clicking on our real-time appointment scheduler.
For every Metro project we install, we donate a portion of the proceeds to the five giving projects that support Hunger in America, Children’s Hospitals & Health, and the Environment.